Work With Us
Charlie House is busy growing its services and support network. As we grow we will need more committed professionals in a variety of disciplines to help us achieve our goals of supporting as many babies, children and young people across the North-east with life-limiting conditions as possible – making sure that they get the help they need when they need it most.
We Are Hiring!
Fundraising & Administration Assistant (Full-time)
Not all superheroes wear capes! We are expanding our current fundraising team during an exciting and busy time for the charity and are looking for a full-time Fundraising & Administration Assistant. The successful candidate will report directly to our Senior Fundraising Administrator and be responsible for supporting the fundraising activities of the charity by providing up to date records and acknowledgments for all donations, as well as supporting the Charlie House Team on delivering of key targets.
Do you fit the bill? Interested candidates should possess the following essential skills & abilities:
· Strong organisational skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Excellent collaborative and team skills
· Strong time management skills with the ability to work flexibly when required
· Able to work independently and to deliver on promises
The following essential experience is required:
· Administration experience within a busy office
· Previous experience using databases
· Sound knowledge of IT packages including word, excel and powerpoint
Closing date for application is Thursday 5th March 2020.